2015 in Review: Our Ten Most-Read Blog Posts
We saw how our Arts in Healthcare Program promotes physical and emotional well-being among patients, especially seven-year-old Lucas. Our blog also provided tips on getting through chemotherapy and advice for young patients on avoiding misdiagnosis.
With 2015 nearly behind us, we are looking back at our most popular RPCI Cancer Talk stories from the past year. These posts encapsulate the spirit of our blog, not only serving to inspire and educate, but also remind us that there is still work to be done.
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more in 2016!
1. Coping with Cancer as a Young Couple
Saturday, February 24, 2015
2. Chemo Checklist: Tips to Get Through Treatment
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
3. Bringing Cuba’s Lung Cancer Vaccine to the States
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
4. When the Diagnosis is Cancer: Words to Know
Friday, February 20, 2015
5. Ways to Go Above and Beyond as a Caregiver
Friday, November 13, 2015
6. Transforming the Mood, One Song at a Time
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
7. Cancer Made Me Who I Am
Friday, August 28, 2015
8. "Always Have Hope"
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
9. Young Adult Cancer: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
10. From Childhood Cancer to Watching the World Cup
Tuesday, September 15, 2015