Assistant Professor of Oncology
Department of Medicine
Blood and Marrow Transplant
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Areas of Expertise:
Evaluation of patients with hematologic disorders such as leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma for bone marrow transplant
Education and Training:
2008 - MD - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
2011 - Internal Medicine - Brown University, Providence, RI
2015 - Hematology/Oncology - Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
Internal Medicine - Board Certified
Hematology/Oncology - Board Certified
American Society of Hematology
American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Ho CM, Hahn T, Zhang Y, Wallace PK, Fora A, Chen GL, Holstein SA, Mellors P, McCarthy B, Baldermen SR, McCarthy PL. Identification of immune phenotypes associated with improved progression free and overall survival for patients with multiple myeloma treated with autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation. Presented at the American Society of Hematology, San Diego, CA, Dec 3-6, 2016.
- Ammannagari N, Wallace PK, Hahn T, Zhang Y, Ho CM, McCarthy PL, Holstein SA. Evolution of multiparametric flow cytometry testing for minimal residual disease assessment in multiple myeloma and its impact on clinical outcomes: a single institution experience. Presented at the American Society of Hematology, San Diego, CA, Dec 3-6, 2016.
- Torka P, Wallace P, Zhang Y, Chen G, Ho C, Balderman S, Ross M, Paiva B, Hernandez-Ilizaliturri F, McCarthy PL, Hahn T. Immune reconstitution after autologous hematopoietic cell transplant (AHCT) in B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (B-NHL) patients mobilized with granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF), with or without plerixafor. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2016 Presented at the Tandem BMT meeting, February 2016, Honolulu, HI
- Holstein SA, Ho CM, Balderman SR, McCarthy PL. The Future of Post-Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Therapy for Multiple Myeloma. Accepted for publication in Annals of Hematology & Oncology in November 2015.
- Torka P, Wallace PK, Zhang Y, Chen GL, Ho CM, Balderman SR, Ross M, Paiva B, Hernandez-Ilizaliturri FJ, McCarthy PL, Hahn T. Effect of Immune Reconstitution on Survival after Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplant for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Blood Dec 3, 2015. Presented at the American Society of Hematology, Orlando, FL, Dec 5-8, 2015.